Crisp! Refreshing! Those are the qualities we NEED (I mean, enjoy) in a beer when the DC area heats up like this. While it may be too warm this weekend to brew comfortably, we've got plenty of refreshing porch sippers to keep you cool. Here's a quick list of some of our more summery brews, but you can see the full list on our website under the Beer Me! tab.
- Stoopid Wit, a witbier from Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Fireboard Blonde Ale, a blonde ale from Seven Arrows Brewing (new from Waynesboro, VA)
- Berry the Hatchet, a fruit beer from Coronado Brewing Company- really good, light & dry, not sticky sweet.
- Extra Dry, a sake-style Saison from Stillwater Artisanal Ales
- IPA Crush, a blood orange IPA & Evergreen IPA, a spruce IPA from Peak Organic Brewing Company. This is a newer packaging concept I hope many breweries follow. It's a mixed 6-pack!
- GT (Gin & Tonic) Gose, a unique gose from Anderson Valley Brewing Company -- flavored with botanicals reminiscent of a classic G & T.
- Who You Callin' Wussie, a pilsner from Stone Brewing
- Quinannan Falls Lager, an enigma from Bell's Brewery. Lightly dry-hopped with Simcoe. More than a Pils, yet not an IPL. This is a don't miss!
- Year of the Ox (2016), a honey white pepper tripel from our friends at Old Ox Brewery (VA)